Pages

Powered by Blogger.

May 28, 2018

sinauexcell.blogspot's impact on protecting children online

Hello there ,

I’m sorry I don’t speak Indonesian, but I believe the following is relevant for you and your users.
 
I saw that you mentioned qustodio.com/ here sinauexcell.blogspot.com/2013/02/tulisan-baru-pantau-aktifitas-online.html and I wanted to share my gratitude concerning your work on promoting online child safety.

 
I want to suggest you share an important guide which came out last week. I found it was very thorough on child safety online:

https://id.vpnmentor.com/blog/panduan-orang-tua-terbaru-untuk-memproteksi-anak-anda-pada-internet/
 
I liked the way they summarized each section with actionable items for the parent/teacher.
 
Once again, thanks for helping protect our kids,
Natali


Virus-free. www.avast.com

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

Blog Archive